Want to make sure you are optimizing hair care when you shampoo? Here are my tips and tricks!
1. Check the PH. The PH of your shampoo should be between 4.5 and 5.5 to keep the hair cuticle as closed as we can.
2. Shampoo your roots only, do not scrub and shampoo the ends of your hair.
3. Shampoo every day only if your hair is very oily. Most people get the best results washing every other day.
4. Look for protein based formulas that moisturize your hair.
5. Invest in a shower cap so that you can shower more conveniently on days you are not shampooing your hair.